Keyword Ranking Strategy That Experts Use To Get Guaranteed Results Everytime!
If your SEO is not giving results within a few months, you’ve missed something.
The first step of SEO for a website must be Keyword research, missing the first step makes the entire process much more difficult. The significance of keyword research and optimization of pages for specific keywords is overlooked by most new website owners.
SEO providers takes advantage of this loop hole we pay them to ‘rank our website’. They will ask for keywords before you place your order. If you are paying for a complete SEO optimization, they will “help you choose” keywords. The keywords they “help us choose” are low performing and thus less competitive and easier to rank. Many SEO providers stop at this point, the good ones go further and rank for the good ones too if you pay too much. If they can rank the website, why can’t you? When you know the secret, things actually becomes easier. The difference between a beginner and expert is the more often than not, the correct keyword ranking strategy.
Lets follow the steps used by top SEO experts worldwide to rank our website quickly, but with 5X better results. Read below to find out how to rank your website in the top performing keywords.
Start with a low competition keyword
Our goal is to rank our website on 1st page of Google, so start with an easy target. This rank will help us find some regular visitors, and get more natural links, and shares on social media. The more links you get, the easier it is becomes to rank for the next competitive keyword.
How to find a Low competition keyword to rank in
- Use a keyword research tool such as Adwords Keyword tool and search for long trail keywords related to the theme of your website.
- A less competitive keyword doesn’t necessarily mean lower traffic, look for moderate to low traffic keywords, make a note of the ones you like.
- One by one search for all the keywords on Google, use Tor browser to do this, as your previous searches and location might influence your search results.
- The key to find the low competition keyword is to look for irrelevant search results.
- Choose the highest traffic keywords from the list with irrelevant sites right on the first page, or at least the 2nd page.
Once your search is completed, write a post targeting the keyword you just got. Optimize your page for this keyword. Write more than a single post related to this keyword and link them via html links.
Shorten your trail, be the king of the niche
When we start to rank for a few long trail keywords, SEO automatically becomes better. As we start getting some organic traffic our domain authority will go up and it will be easier to rank for better performing keywords. Now, we follow the same steps as we did before, but this time our focus is only on moderate traffic keywords.
This step takes no time,by this time you should have a range of articles from the theme linked together. There are 3 main reasons why this was absolutely required
- Now many visitors notice our website in search results, all the search results related to a niche. This means we’ve created a brand now!
- Search engines loves brands, and we created a micro-web used by like minded people, it means we have something useful that others want
- More people find us and create backlinks to our website because we’ve created an image of a reliable source of useful information
Take over, Achieve the target
This step might not be needed for moderately competitive niche websites. If you like to rank in the top ranking keyword, and you miss the steps above, our job will be 10 times more difficult. If you follow no strategy and make too many backlinks to the top keyword, search engines might penalize your website.
The correct and organic way to rank for the top keyword is what we just learned. Now that we have enough authority, we need to change our strategy a little.
- Link the content together, link ranked pages together via in content html tags.
- Retain your rank in long trail keywords.
- Now write new content, focus on the main focus keyword.
- Link the top ranking page to this main page, not all but a few of them.
- Start SEO for this page, make sure the page has a subdomain or is the home page. And make sure it contains the focus keyword a fair number of times. Include the keyword in at least 1 H1 and 1 H2/H3 tag.
Now, all you have to do is wait, your website will rank for the keyword. Guaranteed!!
NOTE: Of course it depends how competitive the keyword is. If you have never ever made a website, I recommend going for less competitive niches. You can use a micro niche or a macro niche, its up to you, if you have enough content for a specific niche, its fine.